This week on Whole Circle Studio LIVE! we share tips on how to finish those works in progress (WIP). You know you have a stack of quilt tops waiting to be finished (or quilt tops in progress). Let’s get them done or let them go!
Here are three tips we mentioned:
1. Keep at least one WIP out in the open. Out of sight, out of mind. Dedicate to spend 15 minutes a day or even just 15 minutes a week on FINISHING it!
2. Is the fabric or quilt top not appealing to you anymore?
– Give it to another quilter who might like it.
– Cut it up and use it for another project (incorporating fabric or a quilt top design that you do like).
3. Use quilt tops as a backing (or part of a backing) for another project.
How many work in progress quilt tops do you have?
I’d love for you to share — comment below!
Get more Whole Circle Studio LIVE!
Join us on the Whole Circle Studio YouTube channel every Saturday at noon ET as we chat about what’s happening in the Studio, give Studio updates, quilting tips, and chat about awesome things. While you’re there, hit the “Subscribe” button and check out past Whole Circle Studio LIVE! replays.