Welcome to Block 9 in the Botanical Beauties 2022 Block of the Month (and Quilt Sew Along).
If you haven’t signed up yet for the Botanical Beauties BOM, it’s not too late to make this Foundation Paper Pieced (FPP) project! Jump in at any time and join the quilt making fun. Sign up here and you’ll immediately receive all of the patterns released to date.
I think that Block 9 looks like an abstract trillium. What do you think? Let me know below.
Let’s get started!
Here are some helpful tips as you prepare to piece your ninth block:
Products mentioned in the video:
• Super thin pins that DON’T bend easily are key to the getting great alignments and seams that match using the positioning pinning method that I demonstrated in the video. My FAVORITE pins are Iris Superfine pins. They’re simply fabulous!
Let’s check out some of these blocks, shall we?
Register for the Botanical Beauties Block of the Month here and get the patterns.
• Behind the Scenes: Botanical Beauties quilt
• Botanical Beauties Block 1
• Botanical Beauties Block 2
• Botanical Beauties Block 3
• Botanical Beauties Block 4
• Botanical Beauties Block 5
• Botanical Beauties Block 6
• Botanical Beauties Block 7
• Botanical Beauties Block 8
Do you have questions or tips you’d like me to feature in future Botanical Beauties monthly posts? Let me know below!
Until next month happy stitching,