Are you ready for our quilting adventure?
The Around the World Block of the Month (BOM) quilt sew along is about ready for departure!
With all of the travel restrictions because of the pandemic, I’m starting to develop a case of wanderlust (and I’m sure you are too)! I couldn’t think of a better time to make a quilt that celebrates architecture as well as inspires us to dream about travel, exploration, and the opportunity to see new places.
Check out all of the details and background about the block design:
Each month we’ll celebrate architecture from around the world. We’ll also build on our foundation paper piecing skills and learn lots of tips and tricks along the way. Check back on the blog as I’ll be posting monthly content. You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified with new videos are posted.
This is a low-stress Block of the Month/quilt sew along and we’ll all work at our own pace. I’ll be here with you on this adventure to encourage you but during any month if you don’t have time to finish the block, no worries. The bonus content will be up on my blog indefinitely. To participate in the Around the World Block of the Month and quilt sew along, you will need to purchase a registration.
Check out these Around the World quilts and blocks:
• Foundation Paper Piecing video tutorial / mini class
• Block 1 : Great Pyramid of Giza (Cairo, Egypt)
• Block 2: Tower Bridge (London, England)
• Block 3: Machu Picchu (Lima, Peru)
• Block 4: Parthenon (Athens, Greece)
• Block 5: Burj Al Arab (Dubai, UAE)
• Block 6: Colosseum (Rome, Italy)
• Block 7: Statue of Liberty (New York City, USA)
• Block 8: Kan’ei-ji Temple (Tokyo, Japan)
• Block 9: Eiffel Tower (Paris, France)
• Block 10: Space Needle (Seattle, Washington, USA)
Around the World pattern
To participate in the Around the World Block of the Month and quilt sew along, you will need to purchase a registration. For a one-time fee of $69.95, you’ll receive all 12 Quilt Block patterns plus a bonus block (retail value of over $125) along with planning resources. I’ll also be posting tips and tricks for each block here on the blog.
I can’t wait to start this journey with you!